Sunday, May 30, 2010

14 HOURS in the box!

i arrived at The Bondage Boss's home at noon on Friday (see His blog for videos of this session) to make further progress towards the gimp bondage slave. Purposely, i had NO solid foods for 3 days prior because of that i knew was planned. i would only be given liquids during my stay at Sirs home. After working in irons for a a few hours and then a rest period in the cage (shackled and hooded of course) it was time for THE BOX. THE BOX has an overwelming allure to me as it is the ultimate in convinement, isolation, captivity and sensory deprivation. The coffin-like box is padded on each inside wall and has various attachment points in the box as well. There are only two VERY small holes in the box for air (about dime size)....one near the foot of the box and one near the head of the box.

Boss wanted to see just how much (and for how long) i could take so my locking sensory deprivation hood (which is QUITE the head trip if left on for a few hours by itself) was put on me, my hands were put into LOCKING padded fist mitts and my ankles were put in leather restraints. A electro buttplug was put in my ass and an electro cock/ball ring attached to my cock/balls. i was then told to lay in the box and Boss attached each ankle to each side of the box AND put a chain in between the two ankle restraints so that i could barely move either leg more than an inch and forced the legs apart. The padded fist mitts were then attached to each side of the box by a short chain so i could only move them a few inches and they could not touch each other or my cock/balls. The he attached the top of the hood to an eyebolt on the inside top of the box so i could barely move my head. Sir then taped a baby monitor inside the box, ran the wires from the electrodes out the hole near the foot of the box and attached the air machine to the other hole near the head of the box. Sir then shut the box and locked it with 2 PADLOCKS. Then Sir turned on the electro so i was getting shocked in the ass and the cock/balls. He sent poppers thru the air machine and then left me there for a few hours.

Before i continue, i should say that i have a lot of experience in endurance bondage and crave it like an addict craves a fix (this IS my fix) but this type of situation can be dangerous if You don't know what You are doing.....luckily Sir is quite safe and knowledable and i trust Him completely. He is slowly learning what and how much i can take. Sir had asked me (BEFORE we agreed to add the electro to the mix) how long i could REALISTICALLY stay in the box. i was optimisitic (probably too much so as i don't want to disappoint him and want to prove to Him that i AM the type of gimpslave that i know i am) so told him maybe 12-13 hours. i think he was skeptical (ok, maybe i was too as i had only spent time in one other box many many years ago and it was for 6 hours and the Top was shocked i lasted that long as most want out within 3 hours at the most). Also, i was pretty immobile and the the fact the electricity was now added made it VERY VERY VERY INTENSE. i LOVED it....and it lasted almost 14 hours total in the box with Sir coming down to the dungeon 3-4 times and turning up the electro and feeding more poppers into the air machine. He ONLY unlcoked and opened the box ONCE after 12 hours to give me some water thru a straw and pull out the buttplug which had gotten extremely sore....and then He locked the box back up and i slept for a couple more hours in the box. During the 12 hours i did not sleep at all as it was so intense, completely immobility, electro buttplug and only my thoughts to get me through the night (or day...how was i to know...all time is lost in the box). i know most people would CRINGE at the thought of how i spent this night...but i loved and already MISS the box.

Many people ask me what goes thru Your mind while in the box? One of the reasons Sirs instructed me to start this blog was to explain my feelings. Well, since this was a very intense evening, this is a good situation for me to explain. Initially, when put in the box, i tested my immobility (head, legs, arms) to see how far i could move. Sir was smart to give me JUST ENOUGH (like a couple of inches) so that with effort, i could feel the sides of the box with my shoulder, feet, padded mitts and top of hooded head. WOW...i AM really in total isolation/confinement...about at much as one can be....completely shut off from the "real" world. Over time in that box...as the hours progressed...the BOX BECAME my world. i had to just accept that this was my fate...to lie in the box, waiting for Sirs return. As more and more time went on, my mind drifted towards thinking about what if this was how i slept EACH night...what if Master keeps me here for DAYS? Scary? Most would think so....but no, it was a wonderful thought as time progressed in the box, i began to truly feel myself changing. The hood and padded fistmitts had been on so long they now felt as if they had REPLACED my head and hands.....i had begun to transform...and it felt very very natural to me. Eventually (10+ hours in) i know i even cried/whimpered a bit (i warned SIR that might happen and to NOT release me if it does) as i was almost bidding farewell to the life i knew and had to accept this new life...as tough as it was....it somehow felt RIGHT....like THIS is what i was put on this earth for...to suffer and endure under someone's COMPLETE control. Somehow, a sense of peace came over me...the BOX was now MY HOME...where I BELONGED....crazy? Yes, i guess so...but it is what it is....this IS how i truly feel.

Although ready to get out in terms of being stiff, sore and needing to go the bathroom (luckily the limited liquid foods helps control that) it was only a few hours when i already began to miss being in that state...UTTER AND COMPLETE LOSS OF CONTROL. And (frankly) we COULD have gone even further...not just in time spent in the box, but also controlling piss, liquids, etc so that days would be possible in the box.....mmmmmmm.....maybe someday..maybe someday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment